Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Channeling my inner Joe Mad



As we glide towards the end of the 4th act of Psychic Soldier Kai, I've decided to add some "action pages" to the story. Not that I hadn't planned to have a little action in the end of this act, but the idea went from a couple of panels to a couple of pages.

Where does Joe Madueria come into this discussion? Well I've been reading a lot of his stuff lately to give me ideas about how I want do these last few pages. Let's face it, no comic artist can produce energy the way Joe Mad does, so I'm really using him as inspiration.

Finally, I want to say thanks to everyone who reads my comic and commenting in my little box on the bottom. Its so nice to see that something you created means something to someone else. Thanks again, and keep reading Psychic Soldier Kai!

P.S. Enjoy Spring! Its the best season period.

1 comment:

Breezy said...

thx for your post pls see this site for more astraloger experts advice create account and making money today at www.destle.com